Areas Affected: Fountain; Parke; Vermillion; Warren
...A Flood Warning continues for portions of the following waterways
Wabash River...White River...
.Flooding is occurring along parts of the Wabash and White rivers.
Flooding will continue into the early to middle parts of next week.
There are numerous chances for rain next week which could prolong or
reactivate flooding across central Indiana.
Motorists should never drive into flood water. Turn around and go
another way. Keep children away from flooded areas. Recreational and
agricultural interests should remain alert to changing river
For detailed flood information go to weather.gov/ind on the web and
click on rivers and lakes.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Wabash River at Covington.
* until late tonight.
* At 10:45 AM Sunday the stage was 16.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...It will continue to fall to below flood stage by this afternoon.
* At 16.0 feet...Low agricultural lands begin to flood. Backyard flooding of cottages on right bank starts a short distance upstream of gage. Critical stage of Young-Neal Levee is reached. &&