Areas Affected: Fountain; Parke; Tippecanoe; Vermillion; Warren
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Wabash River at Riverton, Hutsonville Legacy Power Plant Site
Clinton, Terre Haute, Covington, Montezuma, and Lafayette
.Rainfall over the weekend caused widespread minor flooding along
the Wabash River. Minor flooding is expected to continue for most
sites through the week. The crest of the Wabash Friday morning was
near Terre Haute, and is expected to reach Riverton later this
...The Flood Warning is now in effect until early tomorrow
The Flood Warning continues for
the Wabash River at Lafayette.
* Until Saturday afternoon.
* At 10:30 AM EDT Friday the stage was 11.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending at 10:30 AM EDT Friday was 12.7 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage just after midnight tonight and continue falling to 8.1 feet Wednesday morning.
* Impact...At 11.0 feet, Flooding of low agricultural land begins in western part of Tippecanoe County. &&
Motorists should not attempt to drive around barricades or drive cars through flooded areas. Additional information is available at www.weather.gov/ind. The next statement should be issued this evening by around 1100 PM CDT /1200 AM EDT/.