Noon Forecast on Monday (9/9/2019)

Meteorologist Anne Brown

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 12:22 PM
Updated: Sep 9, 2019 12:23 PM

Speech to Text for Noon Forecast on Monday (9/9/2019)

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

kraus, cbs news, london> 3 today partly sunny, with a high near 81.southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.tonight mostly clear, with a low around 65.southeast wind around 8 mph.tuesday mostly sunny, with a high near 89. south wind 7 to 10 mph. tuesday night mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. south southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. wednesday a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. mostly sunny, with a high near 89.calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.wednesday night a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. partly cloudy, with a low around 70.thursday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. sunny, with a high near 90. thursday night a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.friday a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.friday night a 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm.partly cloudy, with a low around 59.saturday sunny, with a high near 79. saturday night mostly clear, with a low around 59.sunday mostly 3 today partly sunny, wi high near 81.southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.tonight mostly clear, with a low around 65.southeast wind around 8 mph.tuesday mostly sunny, with a high near 89. south wind 7 to 10 mph. tuesday night mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. south southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. wednesday a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. mostly sunny, with a high near 89.calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.wednesday night a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. partly cloudy, with a low around 70.thursday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. sunny, with a high near 90. thursday night a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.friday a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3
West Lafayette
Clear
72° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 59°
Feels Like: 72°
Kokomo
Clear
72° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 56°
Feels Like: 72°
Rensselaer
Clear
68° wxIcon
Hi: 83° Lo: 56°
Feels Like: 68°
Fowler
Clear
68° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 58°
Feels Like: 68°
Williamsport
Clear
72° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 58°
Feels Like: 72°
Crawfordsville
Clear
68° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 60°
Feels Like: 68°
Frankfort
Clear
73° wxIcon
Hi: 82° Lo: 58°
Feels Like: 73°
Delphi
Clear
72° wxIcon
Hi: 83° Lo: 57°
Feels Like: 72°
Monticello
Clear
73° wxIcon
Hi: 83° Lo: 57°
Feels Like: 73°
Logansport
Clear
70° wxIcon
Hi: 82° Lo: 55°
Feels Like: 70°
Nice, very warm to hot weather to continue.
WLFI Radar
WLFI Temps
WLFI Planner

Community Events