Morning Forecast on Wednesday (8/14/2019)

Meteorologist Anne Brown

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 7:04 AM
Updated: Aug 14, 2019 7:11 AM

Speech to Text for Morning Forecast on Wednesday (8/14/2019)

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

darkest times. 3 today a slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. patchy dense fog before 10am.otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 85. calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.chance of precipitation is 30%.tonight a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. partly cloudy, with a low around 62. west wind 3 to 6 mph.thursday partly sunny, with a high near 82. west northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.thursday night partly cloudy, with a low around 60. north wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. friday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. mostly cloudy, with a high near 83.calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.friday night a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.saturday a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly sunny, with a high near 89.saturday night a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.sunday a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. partly sunny, with a high near 90.sunday night a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.monday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. mostly sunny, with a high near 89.monday night a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly cloudy, with a low around 5.tuesday a 20 percent chance of showers and 3thunders slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. patchy dense fog before 10am. otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 85. calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.chance of precipitation is 30%.tonight a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. partly cloudy, with a low around 62. west wind 3 to 6 mph.thursday partly sunny, with a high near 82. west northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.thursday night partly cloudy, with a low around 60. north wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. friday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. mostly cloudy, with a high near 83.calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.friday night a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.saturday a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly sunny, with a high near 89.saturday night a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstms. mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.sunday a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. partly sunny, with a high near 90.sunday night a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorm
West Lafayette
Clear
74° wxIcon
Hi: 86° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 74°
Kokomo
Few Clouds
75° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 66°
Feels Like: 75°
Rensselaer
Clear
72° wxIcon
Hi: 83° Lo: 64°
Feels Like: 72°
Fowler
Clear
72° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 65°
Feels Like: 72°
Williamsport
Scattered Clouds
76° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 76°
Crawfordsville
Clear
70° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 68°
Feels Like: 70°
Frankfort
Clear
74° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 66°
Feels Like: 74°
Delphi
Clear
73° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 66°
Feels Like: 73°
Monticello
Clear
72° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 66°
Feels Like: 72°
Logansport
Scattered Clouds
72° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 64°
Feels Like: 72°
Showers & storms tonight.
WLFI Radar
WLFI Temps
WLFI Planner

Community Events