SEVERE WX : Flood Warning View Alerts
CLOSINGS: View Closings

Noon Forecast on Wednesday (5/15/2019)

Meteorologist Anne Brown

Posted: May. 15, 2019 12:27 PM
Updated: May. 15, 2019 12:29 PM

Speech to Text for Noon Forecast on Wednesday (5/15/2019)

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

langhorne, pennsylvania.> 3 wednesday partly sunny, wh a high near 71. calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.wednesday night patchy fog after 2am. otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 52. south southwest wind around 7 mph. thursday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. patchy fog before 8am. otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 77. south southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. thursday night a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.friday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.friday night a 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. partly cloudy, with a low around 60.saturday mostly sunny, with a high near 83. saturday night mostly clear, with a low around 63.sunday a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly sunny, with a high near 82. sunday night a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.monday mostly sunny, with a high near 76.monday night a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly cloudy, with a low around 55.tuesday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly sunny, with a high nr 74. 3 3high near 74.sunny, with a s. partly thunderstorm 3pesylvania.> 3 wednesday partly sunny, with a high near 71. calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.wednesday night patchy fog after 2am. otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 52. south southwest wind around 7 mph. thursday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. patchy fog before 8am. otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 77. south southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. thursday night a 30 percent 3 3 a nursing 3shortage is impact healthcare across the country - but
West Lafayette
Clear
62° wxIcon
Hi: 77° Lo: 58°
Feels Like: 62°
Kokomo
Clear
65° wxIcon
Hi: 78° Lo: 57°
Feels Like: 65°
Rensselaer
Clear
63° wxIcon
Hi: 75° Lo: 55°
Feels Like: 63°
Fowler
Clear
63° wxIcon
Hi: 76° Lo: 57°
Feels Like: 63°
Williamsport
Clear
66° wxIcon
Hi: 80° Lo: 59°
Feels Like: 66°
Crawfordsville
Clear
64° wxIcon
Hi: 80° Lo: 61°
Feels Like: 64°
Frankfort
Clear
67° wxIcon
Hi: 79° Lo: 58°
Feels Like: 67°
Delphi
Clear
60° wxIcon
Hi: 79° Lo: 56°
Feels Like: 60°
Monticello
Clear
60° wxIcon
Hi: 79° Lo: 56°
Feels Like: 60°
Logansport
Clear
64° wxIcon
Hi: 78° Lo: 56°
Feels Like: 64°
Isolated storms Friday.
WLFI Radar
WLFI Temps
WLFI Planner

Community Events