STREAMING NOW: Watch Now

Noon Forecast on Monday (5/13/2019)

Meteorologist Anne Brown

Posted: May 13, 2019 12:25 PM
Updated: May 13, 2019 12:29 PM

Speech to Text for Noon Forecast on Monday (5/13/2019)

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

up to 1,200 dollars per pound. 3 monday a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7am. cloudy, with a high near 59. north northwest wind around 9 mph.monday night mostly clear, with a low around 40. north wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.tuesday sunny, with a high near 67. calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.tuesday night partly cloudy, with a low around 50. south southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.wednesday a slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. chance of precipitation is 20%.wednesday night a slight chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. partly cloudy, with a low around 50. chance of precipitation is 10%.thursday mostly sunny, with a high near 76.thursday night a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.friday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. partly sunny, with a high near 78.friday night a 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly cloudy, with a low around 59.saturday a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. mostly sunny, with a high near 80. saturday night a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. partly cloudy, with a low around 61.sunday a 40 percent chance showers and thunderorms. partly sunny, with a high near 78. 3 3 monday a 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7am. cloudy, with a high near 59. north northwest wind around 9 mph.monday night mostly clear, with a low around 40. north wind 5to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.tuesday sunny, with a 3
West Lafayette
Clear
67° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 69°
Feels Like: 67°
Kokomo
Overcast
67° wxIcon
Hi: 86° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 67°
Rensselaer
Broken Clouds
66° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 66°
Fowler
Scattered Clouds
64° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 68°
Feels Like: 64°
Williamsport
Scattered Clouds
67° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 68°
Feels Like: 67°
Crawfordsville
Scattered Clouds
64° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 69°
Feels Like: 64°
Frankfort
Overcast
68° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 68°
Delphi
Overcast
68° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 68°
Monticello
Overcast
68° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 68°
Feels Like: 68°
Logansport
Broken Clouds
64° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 64°
Warm and Humid Start to Week with Late-Day Isolated Storms.
WLFI Radar
WLFI Temps
WLFI Planner

Community Events