Rain Clears Out By Monday Afternoon

WLFI News at 11 (05/12/19)

Posted: May 12, 2019 11:25 PM
Updated: May 12, 2019 11:27 PM

Speech to Text for Rain Clears Out By Monday Afternoon

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

3tonight: rain likely, mainly betwn 1am and 4am. cloudy, with a low around 45. north northwest wind around 6 mph. chance of precipitation is 60%. new precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. monday: a 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 7am. mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. north northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. monday night: mostly clear, with a low around 41. north northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. tuesday: sunny, with a high near 69. calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. tuesday night: a 10 percent chance of rain after 5am. mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. wednesday: a chance of rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. chance of precipitation is 30%. wednesday night: partly cloudy, with a low around 49.tonight: rain likely, mainly between 1am and 4am. cloudy, with a low around 45. north northwest wind around 6 mph. chance of precipitation is 60%. new precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. monday: a 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 7am. mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. north northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. monday night: mostly clear, with a low arod 41. north northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. tuesday: sunny, with a high near 69. calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. tuesday night: a 10 percent chance of rain after 5am. mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. wednesday: a chance of rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. chance of precipitation is 30%. wednesday night: partly cloudy, with a low around 49. 3
West Lafayette
Clear
67° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 69°
Feels Like: 67°
Kokomo
Overcast
67° wxIcon
Hi: 86° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 67°
Rensselaer
Scattered Clouds
64° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 64°
Fowler
Scattered Clouds
64° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 68°
Feels Like: 64°
Williamsport
Scattered Clouds
67° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 68°
Feels Like: 67°
Crawfordsville
Scattered Clouds
64° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 69°
Feels Like: 64°
Frankfort
Overcast
68° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 68°
Delphi
Overcast
68° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 68°
Monticello
Overcast
68° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 68°
Feels Like: 68°
Logansport
Broken Clouds
64° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 67°
Feels Like: 64°
Warm and Humid Start to Week with Late-Day Isolated Storms.
WLFI Radar
WLFI Temps
WLFI Planner

Community Events