MONTICELLO, Ind. (WLFI) — The White County Sheriff's Office is investigating a report of a missing Monticello man.
34-year-old Daniel Lipps was last seen early Friday morning (March 23). Around 2:45 a.m., dispatchers received a call of two unresponsive people at a residence on Boxman Place off County Road 500 North. Before responders arrived, one of the individuals ran away. He was later identified as Lipps.
According to the White County Sheriff's Office, law enforcement was unable to locate him that night. The search resumed during daylight and called off after he was not found.
He is approximately 6" 4", 215 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Lipps is asked to contact the White County Sheriff's Office at (574) 583-7103.
- White County Sheriff's Office searching for missing Monticello man
- Divers searching for kayaker near Monticello
- Clinton County Sheriff's Office searching for wanted man
- Monticello teacher attends space camp
- Abandoned Monticello home catches fire
- Monticello police officer puts mental health training to work
- White County hosts 8th annual 'Shop with a Cop' at Walmart in Monticello
- White County man arrested in Florida after two week search
- Monticello factory investigating injury of employee
- Monticello woman dead after Sunday morning crash