MONTICELLO, Ind. (WLFI) — The White County Sheriff's Office is investigating a report of a missing Monticello man.
34-year-old Daniel Lipps was last seen early Friday morning (March 23). Around 2:45 a.m., dispatchers received a call of two unresponsive people at a residence on Boxman Place off County Road 500 North. Before responders arrived, one of the individuals ran away. He was later identified as Lipps.
According to the White County Sheriff's Office, law enforcement was unable to locate him that night. The search resumed during daylight and called off after he was not found.
He is approximately 6" 4", 215 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Lipps is asked to contact the White County Sheriff's Office at (574) 583-7103.
- White County Sheriff's Office searching for missing Monticello man
- Monticello teacher attends space camp
- White County hosts 8th annual 'Shop with a Cop' at Walmart in Monticello
- Monticello factory investigating injury of employee
- Monticello woman dead after Sunday morning crash
- School crossing guard spreading joy in Monticello
- NRA President makes a stop in Monticello
- Monticello man arrested after allegedly shooting at someone
- White County man arrested in Florida after two week search
- Alcohol, bicycles and shotguns recovered in string of Monticello burglaries