CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — One person is dead and two others injured in a single-vehicle crash in northeastern Clinton County, according to the sheriff's office. It happened just west of the State Road 26 and State Road 29 intersection in Middlefork. The intersection was reopened around 9:30 a.m.
Deputy Joe Mink said around 5:50 Friday morning, an SUV heading west on State Road 26 hit a tree. The driver of the SUV died at the scene. Another adult and a child were also in the car and were airlifted to Indianapolis hospitals. Their injuries are not known at this time.
We will update this story as more information becomes available.
- Road reopened after deadly serious crash on State Road 26 in Clinton County
- Clinton County Sheriff's Office heightens patrols on State Road 26
- One dead in State Road 26 crash
- Victim of fatal crash on State Road 26 identified
- Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 reopen after crash
- Clinton County leaders address rezoning project on State Road 28
- Traffic Alert: State Road 26 20 minute closures start Wednesday
- State Road 26 will undergo lane restrictions this week
- Woman dead after crash involving a semi on State Road 26
- Two dead in serious head-on crash on State Road 26