CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — One person is dead and two others injured in a single-vehicle crash in northeastern Clinton County, according to the sheriff's office. It happened just west of the State Road 26 and State Road 29 intersection in Middlefork. The intersection was reopened around 9:30 a.m.
Deputy Joe Mink said around 5:50 Friday morning, an SUV heading west on State Road 26 hit a tree. The driver of the SUV died at the scene. Another adult and a child were also in the car and were airlifted to Indianapolis hospitals. Their injuries are not known at this time.
We will update this story as more information becomes available.
- Road reopened after deadly serious crash on State Road 26 in Clinton County
- Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 reopen after crash
- Traffic Alert: State Road 26 20 minute closures start Wednesday
- Two dead in serious head-on crash on State Road 26
- Road closures due to bridge replacement in Clinton County
- Crash causes minor injuries, fuel spill on State Road 43
- State Road 28 is back open after two semis crash
- Pedestrian dies in Klondike Road crash
- Temporary weekend road closure on State Street
- Clinton County man found dead after crash