DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — Help is available Friday and Saturday for victims of late February's flooding in Carroll County.
Starting Friday, a disaster recovery center is open for impacted individuals and business owners.
Recovery specialists are on hand from FEMA, the US Small Business Administration, and the State of Indiana.
They'll help anyone fill out applications and update their status.
Volunteer organizations will also be on hand to offer their services.
The center is open Friday until 5 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m to 2 p.m. It is being held at the First Assembly of God on Highway 421 in Delphi.
- FEMA opens disaster recovery center for flood victims in Delphi
- A disaster recovery center is open in Delphi
- Delphi opens a new community center
- Delphi Canal Park open for winter
- Investigators in Delphi continue their recovery search for four year old
- Delphi homicide investigation moves back to Delphi City Hall
- Delphi residents react after Monday's Delphi Homicide press conference
- County Opioid Task Force Planning New Recovery Center
- Frankfort approves funding for new addiction recovery center
- Carroll County leaders hope to bring innovation center to downtown Delphi