LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)— Lafayette police were called to the Greenbush Crossing Apartments for a woman stabbed a man with a kitchen knife, Saturday afternoon.
Police said the man was treated at the scene and left with non-life threatening injuries.
52-year-old Cyrita Costello was arrested with a level 6 felony, battery that caused injury, and a level 5 felony, battery with a deadly weapon.
Costello is currently being held in the Tippecanoe County jail.
- Woman stabs man with kitchen knife
- Man stabbed with kitchen knife in dispute
- LPD: Woman arrested after stabbing ex-husband with steak knife
- Man stabbed after holding woman to ground
- Police investigating incident involving knife
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink
- Lafayette man arrested after stabbing
- Lafayette woman charged after alleged weekend stabbing
- No charges after officer fatally shoots knife-wielding man
- 4 hurt after knife-wielding man attacks Indianapolis crowd