CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Linda Decker pled guilty to murder shortly after noon Friday in the Clinton Circuit Court.
Ms. Decker is set for sentencing on March 12 at 2:00 p.m.
In her plea, Ms. Decker admitted to the knowing or intentional killing of Betty Wann on September 27, 2016, in Frankfort.
Sixty-seven-year-old Linda Decker faced a preliminary charge of murder in connection with the death of 96-year-old Betty Wann, also of Frankfort.
The Frankfort Police Department investigated the matter with the assistance of the Indiana State Police.
- Clinton County woman pleads guilty to killing 96-year-old aunt
- Teen pleads guilty in crash that killed Clinton County sisters
- Frankfort woman to be sentenced for murder of aunt
- Guatemalan pleads guilty in crash that killed Colts player
- Indiana woman pleads not guilty in students' deaths
- Body found in Clinton County
- Former Miami County corrections officer pleads guilty to dealing drugs
- Rensselaer man pleads guilty in kidnapping case
- Indianapolis councilman resigns, pleads guilty to charges
- Indiana prosecutor pleads guilty to confinement, battery