LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — An arrest warrant has been issued for a Dayton woman accused of stealing thousands of dollars from her employer. According to online court records, a warrant was issued today for 25-year-old Breanna Poe. Prosecutors charged Poe with check fraud, theft, and fraud.
Court documents state Poe made more than $75,000 in unauthorized purchases on a credit card belonging to Abbott's Precision Collision. The charges include a hotel room and student loan payment.
She's accused of then writing checks totaling more than $50,000 on the company's checking account to pay the credit card bill.
Court documents also state that investigators said Poe admitted to taking the card and with her boyfriend using the card to make purchases.
- Woman facing multiple charges including theft and check fraud
- Woman faces multiple charges including armed robbery
- West Lafayette woman facing welfare fraud charges
- Darius Printup faces multiple charges including dealing meth
- 2 charged in multiple Lafayette thefts
- Turpin parents plead guilty to multiple charges, including torture
- UPDATE: Violent felon faces multiple charges
- Lafayette woman charged with kidnapping, auto theft
- Serial robbery suspect facing multiple charges in local bank robberies
- Woman faces multiple charges after being found in Tippecanoe Arts Federation building