LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette woman is facing multiple charges after robbing a man who she was meeting to buy two pairs of shoes. Shilah Frakescaterson is being charged with theft, conspiracy to commit armed robbery and armed robbery.
On September 23, police received a report of an armed robbery near 1600 Cumberland Ave. in West Lafayette. When police arrived, the victim had come to meet a buyer for two pair of shoes he had listed on Facebook Marketplace. The buyer, accompanied by Frakescaterson met with the victim at which time Frakescaterson showed a gun and demanded the shoes. The buyer warned the victim not to scream and to not say anything.
- Woman faces multiple charges including armed robbery
- Woman facing multiple charges including theft and check fraud
- Serial robbery suspect charged for multiple armed robberies
- Serial robbery suspect facing multiple charges in local bank robberies
- Darius Printup faces multiple charges including dealing meth
- Three charged in armed robbery case
- Turpin parents plead guilty to multiple charges, including torture
- UPDATE: Violent felon faces multiple charges
- LPD investigating attempted armed robbery
- Two men charged in Circle K armed robbery