LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A woman was arrested Saturday following a shooting in Lafayette. At 8:43 p.m., police responded to the 1000 block of Archway Drive after receiving a report of a shooting.
Shortly after they arrived, police located a male with a gunshot wound to the leg. The male gave police a description and location for the suspect.
Officers located the suspect, identified as 38 year-old April Lynn Foster, near the location of the incident. The victim was transported to a local hospital where he was treated.
Officers interviewed witnesses and collected evidence at the scene. During the investigation, Foster was arrested and transported to the Tippecanoe County Jail for the following:
- Attempted Voluntary Manslaughter
- Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon
- Criminal Recklessness with a Deadly Weapon
- Domestic Battery with a Deadly Weapon
- Pointing a Firearm
- Intimidation with a Deadly Weapon
The investigation is ongoing. Anybody with information is encouraged to contact the Lafayette Police Department (807-1200) or the We-Tip Hotline (800-78-CRIME).
- Woman arrested following Lafayette shooting
- Woman charged for shooting outside Lafayette bar
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- Lafayette man arrested after south side shooting, police pursuit
- Lafayette man arrested after stabbing
- Lafayette man arrested after standoff
- Woman's warning about a West Lafayette McDonald's
- A Lafayette woman charged after attempted robbery
- West Lafayette woman injured in dog attack