LOGANSPORT, Ind. (WLFI) — An elderly woman is recovering after a two-vehicle crash in Logansport.
She had to be airlifted to Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne for head trauma.
The crash happened around 5 p.m. at the intersection of the U.S. 35 and 18th Street.
That's less than a mile away from Logansport's Ivy Tech campus.
A lifeline helicopter used the campus to make a safe landing.
Logansport Fire and Logansport Police both responded to the wreck.
LFD's assistant fire chief said all airbags went off in the crash.
One of the cars ended up in a ditch, but the driver of that car didn't want any medical assistance.
We have reached out to the responding agencies for further information, but have yet to hear back.
The crash scene cleared within an hour.
- Woman airlifted to hospital after Logansport crash
- Frankfort woman airlifted in ORV crash
- Woman airlifted from Hoosier Heartland Highway after crash
- Two airlifted after White County crash
- Logansport Memorial Hospital has new drug disposal drop box
- Logansport bridge set to close
- Logansport looking into hotel development
- Logansport woman arrested in crash that killed Howard County Sheriff's daughter
- ISP: Three people airlifted after crash in Jasper County
- Eight-year-old airlifted after Tippecanoe County four-wheeler crash