TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - Ice and snow have made travel in the WLFI viewing area dangerous. Drivers should expect slow travel on icy, snow-covered roads. Lafayette police warns for drivers to use caution and avoid driving if possible.
Closings and Delays
Benton, Carroll, Howard and Warren Counties are under a travel advisory. The lowest level of local travel advisory means that routine travel or activities may be restricted in areas because of a hazardous situation, and individuals should use caution or avoid those areas.
An early morning icy mix will continue throughout the morning that will transition to snow. One to three inches of snow will be possible with isolated three plus inches in our southeastern counties. The temperature will feel like single digits as the winds continue to blow across the viewing area.
- Winter weather causes dangerous travel conditions
- Dangerously Cold Conditions Return to Greater Lafayette
- Freezing rain causing dangerous morning driving conditions
- Winter Weather Update
- Winter Weather Updates
- Travel conditions a concern for much of the area
- Dangerous road conditions raise concern at White Pine Duplex
- Ice carvers welcome winter weather
- Doctors promote winter weather safety
- November 14-15 Winter Weather Blog