If one thing is for sure.. It's that nothing is for sure...
Here's a look at all the latest data from the forecasting models.
While the numbers fluctuate in each one, the one constant is Lafayette will more than likely escpae a lare (4+ inches) amount of snow by about 20-30 miles.
Current look at the advisories and warnings still in place. They will be in effect until 11pm tonight.
- Winter Weather Update
- Winter Weather Updates
- January 19 Winter Weather Updates
- January 16, 5 PM Winter Weather Update
- March 7, 1:45 PM Weather Update: Winter Weather Advisory
- Ice carvers welcome winter weather
- Doctors promote winter weather safety
- November 14-15 Winter Weather Blog
- 3 p.m. Weather Update
- 4 p.m. Weather Update