It’s the first day of spring, and we are off to a chilly and windy start. Daytime highs will be around 43 with strong northerly winds. Overnight lows will drop into the upper 20s under mostly cloudy skies.
A wintry mix is situated just over southeastern portions of Indiana and is not expected to shift towards Tippacanoe. If you’re planning on commuting that way, allow for extra time and drive with caution.
A gradual warm-up will lead into Friday with highs in the upper 40s. Over the weekend, winter-like conditions will return late Friday afternoon bringing in showers then freezing rain overnight and into the morning hours on Saturday.
- Winter Refusing to Exit
- Trump decides to exit nuclear accord with Iran
- Exit polls: This election is about Donald Trump
- Tracking a winter storm
- Winter to Spring
- Tracking Weekend Winter Storm
- Winter Weather Update
- Winter Weather Updates
- Kentucky clerk who refused to sign same-sex marriage certificates loses re-election bid
- Ice carvers welcome winter weather