Wind Advisory is in effect for the entire viewing area until this evening.
Gusts up to 45 mph are possible. Sustained winds will run 20-25 mph with widespread gusts 35-40 mph.
Also, clouds will increase today with a few showers/t'showers developing. A few rain/snow showers are possible before they end this evening as temperatures quickly fall from the 50s to the 40s to the 30s.
Winds will slowly decrease tonight with clearing skies. Some lake effects snow showers will occur in Fulton to Miami counties with a few flakes possible as far west as Pulaski & Cass counties.
Lows will drop into the 20s to around 30.
40s to 50 & lots of sun with less wind will occur Sunday.
Windy conditions & highs 59-63 will occur Monday as we briefly warm up ahead of another cold front.
- Wind Advisory
- October 27, 3:30 PM Forecast Update: Wind Advisory Sunday & the Halloween Outlook
- January 24, 2:30 PM Update: Wind Chill Advisory & the Clipper Train
- Warmth with Winds
- Howling Winds & Showers
- T'Storm Wind Reports
- Frost Advisory issued for Greater Lafayette
- Dense Fog Advisory issued for NE counties
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for the area
- Travel advisories for the viewing area