WILLIAMSPORT, Ind. (WLFI)— Ora Little joined family and friends on Monday to celebrate her 103rd birthday.
Mrs. Little has always enjoyed farm chores including gardening. She is a poet, songwriter and had her drivers license until she was 99 years old.
If you are wondering how you can live to be this young Mrs. Little said it's all about remembering that your body is your temple.
"Don't fall in love with your bed or you are done for," said Little.
She also gives advice to the younger generation saying that making time for your family is important.
Mrs. Little resides at Williamsport Nursing and Rehabilitation. She is proud to celebrate this milestone.
All photos are courtesy of Shelley Crane of Crane Photography.
- Williamsport woman celebrates 103rd birthday
- UPDATE: Trial begins for Williamsport man accused of killing woman
- Jury finds Scottie Kincade guilty of murdering Williamsport woman
- Sam Postlethwait celebrates 100th birthday
- Purdue history exhibit helps celebrate university's 150th birthday
- Ivy Tech Community College in Lafayette celebrates a big birthday
- Towns of Otterbein, Williamsport to get $1.2M in federal grant money
- Town leaders say grant to help Williamsport is responsible for rate increase
- Happy 150th Birthday, Purdue University
- A 90-year-old man celebrates his birthday by jumping out of a plane