WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- The rain didn't stop Andrew and Elizabeth Whittaker from celebrating the grand opening of their brand new bed and breakfast.
A ribbon cutting ceremony kicked off the Whittaker Inn's first official day of business, allowing the public to finally take a look at what the inn has to offer.
The fifteen room luxury bed and breakfast on 500 North will give visitors a taste of different cultures with each room being inspired by different travel destinations.
Andrew Whittaker said he and his wife have made it a goal to create a unique inn experience accessible to all.
“Everybody likes to be spoiled every now and again and if you really raise that price level too high then not everybody can enjoy it,” said Whittaker. “So at the price point that we've come in hopefully everybody will be able to get a little touch of luxury.”
The Whittaker will also be serving dinner every day of the week with a reservation made at least 48 hours before the desired dining date.
For more information about reservations, visit the Whittaker Inn website.
- Whittaker Inn celebrates grand opening with ribbon cutting
- Groundbreaking ceremony held for the Whittaker Inn
- Purdue celebrates new agricultural building with ribbon cutting
- Lafayette's New YMCA Celebrates Grand Opening
- River City Community Center celebrates grand opening
- Local students host a ribbon cutting for new training facility
- Greater Lafayette Career Academy hosts ribbon cutting ceremony
- Former Days Inn finally demolished
- Grand opening welcomes Grant's House
- Former Days Inn demoltion finally begins