LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — After several years, new life is coming to the former Marsh on South St. in Lafayette.
Starting this summer, construction will begin on Affordable Family Storage and a VASA Fitness gym.
The two new businesses will be located in the former Marsh building and the storage units will expand to the vacant building next to it as well.
The owner, Trent Overhue, said the gym will take about 60,000 ft. of the former Marsh building. The storage units will take up about 20,000 feet.
He said the gym will be complete with a pool, sauna and racquetball.
The storage units will be climate controlled and should be available within three months.
Overhue said the gym should be open by the end of this year.
- What will fill the former Marsh on South St. in Lafayette?
- Old West Lafayette Marsh to become Fresh Thyme
- Marsh will be auctioned off next week
- New grocery store taking over old Marsh location
- Needler's groceries to take over Teal Road Marsh location
- Former Logansport Marsh Supermarkets to become ‘Gothras Neighborhood Market’
- The West Lafayette Parks and Recreation Superintendent position is filled
- Lafayette Citizens Police Academy filling up for 2018
- New businesses fill downtown void
- Lafayette man arrested after 18th St. standoff