Increasing clouds later today, with a high near 50. Tonight, Showers, mainly after 8pm. Southeast winds with gusts up to 30 mph as this system pushes through. Rainfall amounts near an inch are expected. Overnight lows will be much warmer in the mid-40s.
Keep the rain gear handy for tomorrow, as scattered showers and thunderstorms continue throughout the entire day and into the evening. Daytime highs in the mid-50s once again with another inch of rainfall for the greater Lafayette area. A few lingering showers Wednesday morning then cloudy skies for the remainder of the day.
More rain returning on Thursday with a slight chance for a wintry mix on Friday evening. Be advised for minor flooding concerns at this time, especially if more rain than projected amount falls.
Easter Sunday is not looking like a washout! Partly cloudy skies with the return of temperautres in the 50s. If you have plans to travel, I would wait to leave on Friday afternoon or Saturday mid-morning.
- Wet Week Ahead!
- Warm, Wet & Muggy
- Warm, Wet and Windy Weekend
- Beautiful start to work week ahead
- September 24, 11 AM: Coolest Morning Since May 8, Increasingly Wet & Stormy Early Week
- Indiana hospital closes weeks ahead of planned closure
- Muggy Monday Ahead
- November 1, 9 AM Weather Forecast Update: Wet, Active Pattern
- Farmers remain behind schedule due to wet spring
- Indiana farmers near planting completion after wet spring