WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A West Lafayette man was sentenced Monday to decades behind bars on a level one felony count of child molestation.
43-year-old Shawn Cowling was sentenced to 35 years in the Indiana Department of Correction and 5 years on probation. He is also be required to register on the sex offender registry for life. Cowling was arrested on April 20, 2018. He pled guilty in court.
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- West Lafayette man convicted of child molesting sentenced to 40 years
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting
- Lafayette man sentenced for child molestation
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- West Lafayette man charged with child molesting
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced for child solicitation
- West Lafayette man found guilty of child molestation
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.