LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A West Lafayette man was sentenced Wednesday for multiple counts of Sexual Miscount with a Minor. Kim Sanders was sentenced to 14 years, with 8 years executed Indiana Department of Corrections, and 6 years supervised probation with the first 2 years on Tippecanoe County Community Corrections.
According to court documents, Sanders was found guilty of two counts of Sexual Misconduct with a Minor after a trial in April. The incident took place in the summer of 2016.
- West Lafayette man sentenced for sexual misconduct with a minor
- Howard County paramedic arrested for sexual misconduct with minor
- Man sentenced in West Lafayette armed robbery
- Lafayette man charged after alleged sexual relationship with a minor
- Fired Lafayette elementary teacher faces additional charges of sexual misconduct
- West Lafayette chiropractor sentenced for child solicitation
- Priest suspended after allegation of sexual misconduct
- Names of 12 priests with substantial sexual misconduct allegations released by Lafayette Diocese
- More deaths questioned at Lafayette man's sentencing
- Lafayette man sentenced for armed robbery