LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A West Lafayette man was found guilty of multiple counts of child molestation as well as other charges from 2018. According to court documents, following a trial David Love was found guilty of 11 counts of Child Molestation and 2 counts of Performing Sexual Conduct in the Presence of a Minor.
The court revoked Love's bond and he was remanded into the custody of the Tippecanoe County Jail. Sentencing is scheduled for July 19. Love faces the possible sentencing range of 20-134.5 years.
- West Lafayette man found guilty of child molestation
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting
- Lafayette man sentenced for child molestation
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges
- West Lafayette man convicted of child molesting sentenced to 40 years