WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -A West Lafayette man has been charged for a stabbing that occurred earlier this month.
36-year-old Bradley Elwell faces several charges, including battery resulting in serious bodily injury.
It happened in the early morning hours of January 11th on Schroeder Court. According to court records, Elwell got into an argument and stabbed another man.
Officers described the victim's wound as 6 to 8 inches long.
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- West Lafayette teen charged with battery after allegedly attacking father
- West Lafayette woman facing welfare fraud charges
- Kokomo man faces charges of battery and rape
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges
- Lafayette man facing several charges after a morning police pursuit
- Lafayette man charge with kidnapping