Photo Gallery 2 Images
LAKE CO., Ind. (WLFI) — A West Lafayette man has been identified as the victim of a fatal Lake County crash Tuesday.
State police said Freeman Pace and his wife had gotten out of their vehicle in the midst of an argument while driving on I-80.
While trying to cross back to their car, the 44 year old was struck by on oncoming vehicle.
Investigators said the crash is still under investigation, and they believe alcohol may have been involved.
- West Lafayette man dies in Lake County crash
- Man found dead in Hadley Lake in West Lafayette
- Crash overturns vehicle in West Lafayette
- Lafayette teen dies in single-vehicle crash
- West Lafayette football prepares for sectional game against Twin Lakes
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- West Lafayette graduate, Pittsburgh Pirate Bob Friend dies at 88
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series
- West Lafayette pools open Thursday