Photo Gallery 1 Images
TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) — A West Lafayette man is behind bars facing multiple felony counts of child molestation.
Detectives with the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office arrested 43-year-old Shawn Cowling Friday night.
He faces seven felony counts of child molesting.
Cowling is being held without bond in the Tippecanoe County Jail.
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- West Lafayette chiropractor sentenced for child solicitation
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama