Photo Gallery 1 Images
TIPPECANOE CO., Ind. (WLFI) — A West Lafayette man is behind bars facing multiple felony counts of child molestation.
Detectives with the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office arrested 43-year-old Shawn Cowling Friday night.
He faces seven felony counts of child molesting.
Cowling is being held without bond in the Tippecanoe County Jail.
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- West Lafayette man charged with child molesting
- West Lafayette man found guilty of child molestation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Lafayette man sentenced for felony child molesting
- Lafayette man sentenced for child molestation
- Man arrested after child molestation accusations
- A Lafayette man faces several felony child molesting charges
- West Lafayette man convicted of child molesting sentenced to 40 years