WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- It weighs as much as a small turkey, but this is a different Thanksgiving favorite.
West Lafayette gardener Angie Fisher says she pulled a 6.5 pound sweet potato from her garden just before the frost.
The photo was sent to us by Ron Fisher.
Allrecipes.com says a turkey that size could feed more than four people at Thanksgiving dinner.
- West Lafayette gardener harvests 6.5 pound sweet potato
- 6.5 million pounds of beef recalled due to salmonella outbreak
- West Lafayette family wins Go Greener Garden Award
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series
- Great Harvest Baking Co. in Lafayette creates "Shutdown Shelf"
- West Lafayette pools open Thursday
- WL mayor is putting "sweet" in Sweet 16
- LPD: Man arrested after attempting to rob Lafayette Olive Garden
- October 13: Chad's Garden
- October 30, Chad's Garden