WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Two suspects were arrested after the West Lafayette Narcotics Unit investigation resulted in approximately 88 pounds of marijuana, over $15,000 in cash and four firearms being seized.
Andrew Daniels 24-year-old from Plumas Lake, California, and Trevor Higgins, 21-year-old from Indianapolis were booked into the Tippecanoe County Jail. Each is preliminarily charged with dealing in marijuana over 10 pounds and possession of marijuana.
The charges have been turned over to the Tippecanoe County Prosecutor's Office for further review.
- West Lafayette drug investigation results in 88 lbs of marijuana seized
- 300 marijuana plants seized in joint drug investigation
- Drug task force investigation results in 2 Lafayette arrests
- West Lafayette graduate, Pittsburgh Pirate Bob Friend dies at 88
- West Lafayette drug company stocks soar in wake of buyout
- West Lafayette pharmacy turns Tamiflu into liquid during drug shortage
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series
- Cooke, West Lafayette top Lafayette Jeff 2-0
- West Lafayette pools open Thursday
- West Lafayette native makes history