WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—All three schools in the West Lafayette Community School Corporation recieved a Four Star ranking for the 2016- 2017 school year.
The ranking comes from the Indiana Department of Education. A lot of it is based on ISTEP scores. Schools must test in the top twenty five percent in Language Arts and Math. Superintendent Rocky Killion said he's proud of the work that went in to the achievement.
"Well we're very proud of our students and our parents and staff or faculty it's a lot of work with how the department of education uses metrics to determine if you're a four star school."
This is the second year in a row all three schools in the district have been named Four Star schools.
Central Catholic Junior Senior High School, Saint Boniface and Saint Mary Cathedral in Lafayette are also four star schools.
Murdock Elementary in the LSC, and Faith Christian also earned four star honors.
- West Lafayette Schools Named Four Star by IDOE
- ISTEP results released, IDOE still weighing options after delay
- Morton Center named West Lafayette City Hall
- West Lafayette Schools approve new athletic director
- West Lafayette's Joyful Journey lives up to its name
- Troy Harris named next West Lafayette police chief
- Lafayette Jeff, West Lafayette schedule football series
- Cooke, West Lafayette top Lafayette Jeff 2-0
- School ends, summer begins for West Lafayette schools
- School board announces opening dates for West Lafayette Intermediate School