WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - The West Lafayette Community School Corporation Parent Council is holding an open meeting Tuesday evening to discuss the future of Happy Hollow Elementary School.
As News 18 previously reported, the school corporation is fighting a law requiring public school corporations to lease unused building to charter schools for one dollar.
The school corporation was given 30 days to convince the court its case is relevant.
Superintendent Rocky Killion will be answering questions about the lawsuit and taxpayer petition at tonight's meeting.
The meeting is being held at West Lafayette Elementary School's multipurpose room.
It starts at 6:30.
- West Lafayette Community School Corporation holding open meeting over future of Happy Hollow
- Happy Hollow entrance back open
- Fight over West Lafayette's former Happy Hollow Elementary school continues
- Concerns arise about Happy Hollow Park sculptures
- Happy Hollow Light Project nears completion
- Happy Hollow Park revamps playground equipment
- Happy Hollow Park construction is underway
- Happy Hollow Park Welcomes New Landmark
- West Lafayette hosts ribbon-cutting ceremony for Happy Hollow Park sculptures
- West Lafayette Community School Corporation suing State of Indiana