A few lingering snow showers will exit the area early this morning, but the chilly conditions will remain. Keep the jacket handy with wind chills hanging around 20 degrees!
Luckily, the weather will begin to rebound back by this afternoon as clouds move out and sunny skies return. Daytime highs will warm-up into the upper 40s, which will end up topping out around 10-15 degrees above yesterday’s highs! However, that still will not be enough to reach normal highs for mid-April. Northwest breezes will also keep things on the chilly side today. Overnight lows will be near the freezing mark.
Swap out your jacket for an umbrella tomorrow with temps rising up into the 60s with scattered showers rolling in around your evening commute. Dry and cooler weather expected as we head into the weekend.
- Warming up today, but still below normal for mid-April.
- Staying warm
- November 9, 12 PM Weather Forecast Update: Big Mid-Month Warm-Up
- The coldest day since mid-March
- OVERALL WEATHER FORECAST NOW TO MID-AUGUST
- Warm, Wet & Muggy
- Storm Chances for Today
- Another warm and dry day
- Warming up for the weekend
- Warming up this work week