Warmest day of the year is well underway and we will continue to warm-up to a nice 73 by late afternoon! Overnight lows will be in the upper 50s.
You may want to reconsider that golf game or tennis match due very strong winds. We could see gusts reach 40 mph periodically throughout the day and into tomorrow.
Temps will continue to trend warmer through tomorrow with highs back in the lower 70s. Next chance for showers and thunderstorms will move in late Friday evening and stick around until Sunday morning.
- Warmest Day of the Day!
- Warmest Labor Day & Start to September Since 2011
- Warmest Weather in Months Headed Our Way
- Overall Warmest September 1-17 Since 1991.....
- Tracking another quiet day
- Mild and soggy day
- Thanksgiving Day Forecast
- It's National Waffle Day!
- It's national taco day!
- It's National Pumpkin Day!