Warmest day of the year is well underway and we will continue to warm-up to a nice 73 by late afternoon! Overnight lows will be in the upper 50s.
You may want to reconsider that golf game or tennis match due very strong winds. We could see gusts reach 40 mph periodically throughout the day and into tomorrow.
Temps will continue to trend warmer through tomorrow with highs back in the lower 70s. Next chance for showers and thunderstorms will move in late Friday evening and stick around until Sunday morning.
- Warmest Day of the Day!
- Warmest Labor Day & Start to September Since 2011
- Warmest Weather in Months Headed Our Way
- Overall Warmest September 1-17 Since 1991.....
- March 10, 1:15 PM Update: Another Wind Event.....Warmest Day Since October 31 On Thursday
- March 14, 2019: Warmest Day Since October 10 with Peak Measured Gusts to 58 mph
- March 11, 10 AM Weather Update: Warmest Day Since October 30 This Week, But with a Catch
- Local Weather History: Normal Periods of Coldest, Snowiest Weather, Coldest, Warmest, Snowiest, Least Snowiest Januarys On Record
- Tracking another quiet day
- Mild and soggy day