One more day of scattered storms is expected before we get a break from the rain and clouds. Today will be a little warmer and humid with highs in the mid to lower 80s. Showers and a few thunderstorms will continue through the evening with lows in the upper 60s.
Wednesday we should start to see drier conditions! Partly sunny skies throughout the day with a slim chance for isolated showers to develop. Highs will warm up to the mid-80s with overnight lows about ten degrees cooler in the upper 50s.
Thursday looks to be another great day with clearer skies and highs climbing into the mid to upper 80s. Expect plenty of sunshine throughout your day!
Friday & Saturday will have lots of dry periods, but an isolated shower or two have not been ruled out. Highs will be near the 90 degree mark. Father’s Day is looking to be the hottest day in the forecast with temps around 91 degrees under mostly sunny skies.
- Warm, Wet & Muggy
- Warm, Wet and Windy Weekend
- Muggy Monday Ahead
- Wet Week Ahead!
- Staying warm
- WARM & WET, BUT THE MOST INACTIVE JUNE SEVERE WEATHER-WISE SINCE 1988
- November 1, 9 AM Weather Forecast Update: Wet, Active Pattern
- Farmers remain behind schedule due to wet spring
- Indiana farmers near planting completion after wet spring
- Another warm and dry day