LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Kansas based aviation equipment company now owns a business created by Lafayette-based Wabash National Corporation.
On Tuesday, Jan. 22, Garsite bought Wabash National's Aviation and Truck Equipment business. Garsite sells aviation and refueling equipment.
Brent Yeagy, CEO and President of Wabash National Corporation said in a press release, the decision to sell the business was to bring his company more financial flexibility.
Wabash National is a leading producer for semi-trailers and truck bodies across the country.
- Wabash National Corporation sells aviation and equipment business
- Wabash River Enhancement Corporation hosts Spring 2019 Wabash Sampling Blitz
- WLFD debuts new equipment
- LPD celebrating National Night Out Monday at Aviators game
- LPD and Lafayette Aviators host 'National Night Out'
- Longtime CEO of Wabash National stepping down
- Wabash National grieving loss of co-founder
- Aviators announce new coach for 2018 season
- Aviation Day gives public an uncommon opportunity
- Lafayette Aviators have a new owner