WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — West Lafayette police have the results from the second annual "Know Your Limits" campaign on Purdue's campus.
As WLFI reported last Thursday, West Lafayette Police were around the bars near Purdue University's campus, looking for volunteers to take a sobreity test. The mission was to prevent people from driving under the influence.
Participants were asked how many drinks they had and if they thought they are okay to drive then they were given a breath test.
Police said 320 people participated this year. 139 blew over a 0.08 — Indiana's legal limit to drive. Five of them responded they would have driven.
- WL police release results of the second annual 'Know your Limit'
- WL recreation center planning continues
- WL couple charged after police find heroin and marijuana
- Police investigating profane banners found outside WL church
- Orlando police increasing security at concert after WL church threats
- Police hand out dozens of warnings at WL intersection
- Jason Dombkowski unsure of his future as WL Police Chief
- ISTEP results released, IDOE still weighing options after delay
- Purdue Police pleased with scooter-blitz results