WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - As part of West Lafayette's neighborhood vitality project, the city is adding a new position to help with communication between the city and neighbors.
Bryce Patz is now the person neighbors can come to with questions.
Neighbors often have issues and don't know who to connect with or they get the run around. Patz now can now answers those questions or point neighbors in the right direction.
"If someone doesn't know if they need to shovel their sidewalks in the winter time, or another example is there might be a tree in someone's backyard and they don't know what their rights are," said Neighborhood Vitality member Bryce Patz.
Patz's new position starts immediately.
- WL creates new neighborhood vitality position
- WL recreation center planning continues
- WL student receives Indiana Homeland Security scholarship
- WL school mourns untimely loss of teacher
- New WL intermediate school receives name
- New WL city hall plans progressing
- WL Street Department adding new building
- WL's Parker Commits to Bethel College
- WL's Tavion Woodard headed to Ball State
- Reported glitch in WL voting machines