WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The city of West Lafayette is making another investment in its street department.
About $500,000 is budgeted for an additional building at its current facility.
The redevelopment commission approved the request for bids at Wednesday's meeting.
The new building will be about 9,600 square feet and will be used for storage.
The bids will be reviewed by the city next month.
- WL Street Department adding new building
- Water pressure to increase in preparation for new WL buildings
- WL recreation center planning continues
- Street departments prep for first snows
- Street departments prepare for snow and ice
- West Lafayette building streets for the future
- WL student receives Indiana Homeland Security scholarship
- WL school mourns untimely loss of teacher
- New WL intermediate school receives name
- New WL city hall plans progressing