SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Victor Oladipo of the Indiana Pacers has won the Most Improved Player at the NBA Awards.
The guard averaged 23.1 points in his first season with the Pacers. He earned his first All-Star berth, too.
Oladipo also led the league in steals for the first time.
He beat out Clint Capela of Houston and Spencer Dinwiddie of the Brooklyn Nets.
- Victor Oladipo wins NBA's Most Improved Player award
- Pace car for Pacer: NBA's Victor Oladipo to start Indy 500
- Victor Oladipo one of many picked as All-Star reserve
- Victor-y: Oladipo scores 32 as Pacers stun LeBron, Cavs
- Oladipo, Pacers end Cavaliers 13-game winning streak
- Victor Klinker receives highest award from Mayor Tony Roswarski
- Oladipo, Pacers end Spurs’ home winning streak at 14
- Oladipo helps Pacers rally past Bulls 98-96
- Oladipo, Bogdanovic lead Pacers over 76ers, 100-92
- Sabonis, Oladipo lift Pacers over Knicks 107-101