PORTER COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - The Statewide Silver Alert for Rebecca Ann Horak was cancelled at 10:35 p.m. on Sunday.
A Statewide Silver Alert has been declared for a Portage woman.
The Portage Police Department is investigating the disappearance of Rebecca Ann Horak (goes by Ann), a 55-year-old white female, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 165 pounds, brown hair with blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a black coat with brown fur around the hood and black and white checkered slippers. She has a faded rose tattoo on her calf.
Horak was last seen on Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 7:00 a.m. She is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance.
If you have any information on Rebecca Ann Horak, contact the Portage Police Department at 219-762-3122 or 911.
- UPDATE: Silver Alert cancelled for Portage woman
- Silver Alert declared for Portage man
- UPDATE: Silver Alert cancelled for Muncie woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Columbus woman
- Silver Alert canceled for Fort Wayne woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Elwood man
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Mishawaka man
- Silver alert canceled for Jefferson County toddler
- Silver Alert canceled for Portland man
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Williams man