FRANKFORT, (Ind.) WLFI -- U.S. Representative Todd Rokita hosted a Town Hall at the Frankfort Neighborhood Center. The discussion was lead by the community and focused on local and national concerns.
Rokita said he plans to defer the issues discussed at the Town Hall right to those leaders. He said these meetings are meant to be organic but also an opportunity for people to share what's on their mind.
Rokita has traveled all over the district but was glad to make a stop in Frankfort.
“Even though I am seeing the final months of my term in office, it's important for me to stay connected with those that have hired me to represent them. And that's the people of the 4th district,” said Rokita.
Rokita said it’s important for him to finish the term strong.
“It's just been a real honor and a pleasure to represent the state of Indiana and the people of the 4th district these years, and who knows what comes next but whatever we do, we're gonna be very proactive at it.,” said Rokita.
- U.S. Representative Todd Rokita hosted Town Hall in Frankfort
- Todd Rokita Files For US Senate
- Todd Rokita on state tour leading up to primary election
- Former Congressman Todd Rokita joins Indianapolis-based Apex Solutions
- Rokita to host town hall in final weeks as congressman, still mum on future
- Rokita hosts Lafayette meet and greet
- Rokita leads opioid discussion at Capitol Hill
- Indiana GOP locked Rokita out of database
- Congressman Rokita talks about his future
- Frankfort to Host Fallen Officer Blood Drive