WEST LAFAYETTE, (Ind.) WLFI -- The nationally known television show U.S. Farm Report filmed at Purdue University to talk with agriculture experts on the show.
The show features three Purdue professors discussing the hot-button issue of the nation's trade war and how it's affecting producers.
Greater Lafayette is one of four college towns featured in the show's college roadshow series.
They started with Texas Tech then traveled to the University of Missouri and Iowa State and ended at Purdue.
U.S. Farm Report host, Tyne Morgan said she’s learned so much from Purdue's agriculture experts.
“The Ag economics department here at Purdue really does house some of the best economists in the country so I just try to come here and reap some of that knowledge not only for myself but also for my viewers because I know it's content you can't get anywhere else,” said Morgan.
She said she values her experience talking with Purdue’s agriculture professors because it adds a different perspective to the show.
“I value coming to Purdue so much because it's a different perspective that I don't have on the show every weekend that I'm able to gather while I'm here at Purdue,” said Morgan.
The episode airs on WLFI Oct. 20 from 5 to 6 a.m.
- U.S. Farm Report Filmed at Purdue
- PURDUE POSTGAME SHOW: Foster Farms Bowl
- Indiana lawmakers tour Purdue hemp farm
- Upcoming film will focus on Purdue alumni Neil Armstrong
- Purdue football to play in Foster Farms Bowl
- Arizona next for Purdue in Foster Farms Bowl
- Purdue fans invade San Francisco ahead of Foster Farms Bowl
- Former US senator Richard Lugar visits Purdue Forestry Farm
- Purdue Trustees approve purchase of State Farm Facility
- VIDEO: Purdue basketball special report (30-minute program)