WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The U.S. 52/231 left lane is closed starting on Apr. 29.
The city of West Lafayette is starting its Cherry Lane extension project. This closure is for contractors to be able to add dedicated left-turn lanes on U.S. 52/231 for Cherry Lane.
As we reported, Cherry Lane will be extended out to U.S. 231. It'll also be widened to three lanes. The goal is to alleviate traffic congestion in that area during football season.
West Lafayette City Engineer Ed Garrison said this closure is not expected to heavily impact your commute on U.S. 231.
- U.S. 52/231 left lane is closing starting April 29
- Patching project will close one lane of US 52/231 beginning next week
- Indiana State Police offers warning to left lane interstate drivers
- Nightly lane restrictions start on I-65
- March 29, 12 PM: What a Nice Stretch We Have Had! The Outlook Now-April 30
- U.S. 52 nighttime lane restrictions start May 2
- One-lane bridge in Battle Ground closed for inspection
- I-65 southbound lanes closed for several hours Monday afternoon
- Eastbound lanes of Sagamore Pkwy bridge closed overnight Tuesday
- High school scoreboard for Aug. 29