TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. – The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) announced it will be starting a resurfacing project on U.S. 52 in Tippecanoe County on or after Monday, April 2, weather permitting.
The project includes patching and resurfacing U.S. 52 from South 30th Street in Lafayette to East C.R. 900 South, approximately seven miles southeast of Lafayette.
Patching will be completed during the daytime hours and restrict traffic in the area the contractor is working.
While the northern section of U.S. 52 in Lafayette will be resurfaced with asphalt, the southern portion of this project spanning from just north of C.R. 500 E. to C.R. 900 S. will be concrete work. During the concrete work phase, traffic will be shifted into one 11 foot lane in each direction. This work should begin around the middle of May.
Rieth-Riley Construction was awarded this contract for $10.5 million.
- U.S. 52 resurfacing will begin in April
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- U.S. 52 resurfacing project set to resume
- US 52 paving to begin Monday
- A major resurfacing project on US 52 is about to shift lanes
- I-65 resurfacing in Boone County set to begin
- 1:52 P.M. Weather Update
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- New signal starts operating on US 52
- US 52 intersections set to close Friday