LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) —Monday Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) will resume paving work on U.S. 52 from South 30th Street to County Road 800 South.
The crews will work during the day and night as traffic will be down to one lane in each direction. Wednesday, March 20 through Saturday, March 23, the intersection of U.S. 52 and Veterans Memorial Parkway will be paved. Drivers may experience long delays, so INDOT is encouraging them to seek an alternate route.
- U.S. 52 resurfacing project set to resume
- U.S. 52 resurfacing will begin in April
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- A major resurfacing project on US 52 is about to shift lanes
- US 52 intersections set to close Friday
- More resurface projects expected this spring and summer
- I-65 resurfacing in Boone County set to begin
- U.S. 52 project to finish on time despite construction delays
- U.S. 52 is set to close in Benton County
- 1:52 P.M. Weather Update