TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Beginning Monday, the Indiana Department of Transportation will pave US 52 in Tippecanoe County.
Several intersections will close during the project.
Closures include County Road 450 East, 450 South, 600 East, and 700 South.
This project involves patching and resurfacing U.S. 52 from South 30th Street in Lafayette to East County Road 900 South.
The northern section of U.S. 52 in Lafayette will be resurfaced with asphalt. The southern portion of this project spanning from just north of County Road 500 E. to 900 south will be concrete work.
During this phase, traffic will be shifted into one, 11 foot lane in each direction. The work is scheduled to be finished by the end of September.
- US 52 paving to begin Monday
- U.S. 52 resurfacing will begin in April
- South Street closure begins Monday
- 1:52 P.M. Weather Update
- Road restrictions planned for US 52 resurfacing
- Lane restrictions coming to US 52
- New signal starts operating on US 52
- US 52 intersections set to close Friday
- U.S. 52 resurfacing project set to resume
- Area planners pave way for development on US 231