BENTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A traffic alert for drivers, U.S. 52 is set to close in Benton County.
The Indiana Department of Transportation says it will close on or after Wednesday from just north of Fowler to the junction with U.S. 41.
That portion will remain closed until late August. During that time, crews will be resurfacing the road.
The detour is State Road 18 to U.S. 41 and back.
- U.S. 52 is set to close in Benton County
- US 52 intersections set to close Friday
- U.S. 52 resurfacing project set to resume
- 1:52 P.M. Weather Update
- Travel Warning issued for Benton County
- Benton County family recognized at State Fair
- Benton County launches Safe Place Program
- Benton County 15-year-old found safe
- Logansport bridge set to close
- U.S. 52 resurfacing will begin in April